Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day One

It's getting more difficult the further we get down this road.  Time is passing.  I am feeling a new direction with my journey toward more children.  I had the "fight" in me a few months ago.  But, I feel it wavering each cycle that reminds me it's not happening this time.  I'm starting to imagine my life with one child.  I guess this was how it is meant to be.  I really don't know how many more months we can continue this hope.  

Leah has her ultrasound right now....I'm anticipating good news.  She deserves a baby to love and nurture!   I hope she calls me with a happy heart!  

My half marathon is a little over a month away.  I signed Mackenzie up for her first official race.  She will be participating in the 200 yard dash at Epcot.  It should be pretty fun!  I want to take great pictures that weekend!  It will be nice for us to go on a little vacation to Disney World.  

My updates have been quiet this month-we are wanting to put our home up for sale in February. I've been busy cleaning, giving away baby stuff, and organizing.  I hope it will not
take us long to sell our house.  We are ready for a change.


No comments: