Monday, January 5, 2009

Back Home!

I had the BEST time in Texas this past week!  I can't wait to go back!!!!
Leah, Mackenzie, and I were busy shopping, sight seeing, eating, and walking the dogs!

I'm back on my running schedule!  I completed my 5 mile goal on Sunday!  I thought I was going to die!  I can't wait until I run five miles easily:)  I really need to write down what I eat for the next 8 weeks.  I've picked up some unhealthy habits the past six months.  It's time to get serious about my yo-yo weight.

I took Mackenzie swimming for one hour today!  

Okay--well, no OPK's for me this month.  It will be Mystery Month!  hehe  
I'm waiting to hear about Leah's bloodwork for today--she will have an ultrasound on
Wednesday!  My Babyfit friend's are sending her well-wishes!  


No comments: