Sunday, January 11, 2009

Here's Your Sign!

Well, I have had the signs start to flag me down that I am in prime ovulation.  I'm actually relaxed this cycle with less anticipation for the big event.  I think my husband is thrilled!  Thank you, body, for being so sweet into informing me of the egg release rather than getting a message from the OPK or BBT, it's much more personal.  :)  

I'm not obsessed this month with trying to maximize perfect timing.  However, we have discussed "Chloe" as an optional girl name for this month.  We figured "Zet" for a boy.  

So, I have been so frustrated with Leah's pregnancy drama.  Poor girl, it's just not easy.  Why can I relate?  I pray that her doctors are proactive in dealing with her blood clots....It's been a long week--thankfully, the baby is still there.  Please, God, let there be a heartbeat this week!  I hate the wait....

It's cold here in Bama--I ran 5 miles today!  Perfect running weather!  I'll weigh in tomorrow to see if I have lost any pounds this week.  I haven't had a perfect week--but, it's been so much better!  Day by Day...


No comments: