Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Leah's Ultrasound

Today is Leah's ultrasound day....I wonder if this is what my family feels like when I have my doctor's appointments.  The two week wait is difficult-but, nothing in comparison to the two, three, four week wait for ultrasound updates!  When you go through recurrent miscarriage, you expect the worst and hope for the best.  It's odd.  But, that's how life is.  

I remember the innocence of Mackenzie's ultrasound-I remember having an empty gestational sac...and I freaked out--but, once the doctors told me it was normal, I believed them!  Now, when I have a empty gestational sac--I think, oh, no...not again.

My daughter just ran into my room..."Mommy, if we have a baby, we can name her America!" America?  Baby talk is constant in our home.  Oh, dear!

Leah, I hate that we live 13 hours away from each other!  I hate that we share this news over the phone!  I wish my support could be visible.  I am thinking and praying for you today!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I'm so glad to you have you in my life. I hate the distance too, but I talking every day makes it tolerable. Thanks for your prayers and support. I love you!