Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun Weekend!

It was a great weekend!  We had our first small group at our home Friday night.  We had about 11 adults, 3 teenagers, and three small children.  Wow..it was a party!  Rich & I had a blast!  I was so excited!  On Saturday, I registered Mackenzie for Spring Soccer.  Then, she played with her cousins for a few hours.  On Sunday, we attended church, then looked at another neighborhood in Hoover, and then I had to run 8 miles for training.  I only could do 7 miles before my knee started to slow me down.  So, I had to walk back.  I hope my knee will not hold me back from completing my half marathon!  I should be ovulating any day now...but, it's nice not to be obsessing about it.
I needed the change of scenery.  I hope to become pregnant in the next few months...but, I'm okay with it not happening...I mean, what can I do?   I usually get pregnant every six month--and this is my sixth month....since my miscarriage.   Rich & I finished our weekend watching Fireproof.  It was a good story.  I thought Rich may fall asleep-but, he stayed up (Mackenzie too!).  By the end of the movie, we were all snuggled together in our bed in a big family hug.  Love Bugs.  

No comments: