Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cleaning Like a Mad Woman!

Well, another cycle has come & gone.  It wasn't as emotional as last cycle.  I think I'm doing a good job at keeping busy with life, rather than obsessing about the hope of pregnancy.  We found an adorable house that we love--but, it hinges on the selling of our current home.  I've been cleaning like a mad woman.  My house, almost looks, brand new!  I would love to buy some bedding for my daughter's bed & our bed...but, I may have to wait until May!  Darn!  I put my couch, chair, ottoman, and recliner on Craigslist hoping for a quick sale.  Rich & I found a leather sofa we would like to buy--and it's time to freshen up our rooms.  I have Spring Fever so much this year.  I'm even tempted put our baby furniture and accessories up for sale!  I am loving my clutter free life!  Simple is better!  

1 comment:

Leah said...

Awww!! Kells!! I miss you. I'm sorry we haven't been talking as much lately. I hope your house sells soon!