Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Weekend!

Hugs & Kisses!!!!  I love Valentine's day.  I'm one who wants it to be so sweet!  So, I kicked off the weekend making heart shaped sugar cookies with cream cheese icing and red sprinkles!  (My mom's tradition)  Then, we all dressed up in RED-Mackenzie, Rich, and I---looking pretty spiffy!!  We went to a fundraiser dance to dance our little hearts out! If you could only see Rich & Mackenzie doing "The Hustle" side by side-precious.  I tried a new Latino dance-by the last rotation, I finally had it down.  (It takes me awhile!)  Then, we picked up my sister (Aunt Carrie) and headed to one of my favorite places-SUMO!  Yummy!  

Today, I ran...and ran....and ran....training for the Disney Princess Half Marathon.  I think I'm ready-and I have three more Sundays until the BIG day.  I can't wait-we will have a blast. 

So, fertility wise--I am on cycle day 19 with only 7 more days of Fertility Friend.  I don't want to let my subscription run out, but I've decided to close it down.  I still have my favorite BabyFit website, it's free!  So, if I have questions, I can ask those girls.  I've made some pretty cool friendships online!  My plan is to continue running, eat healthy, take my vitamins, and if pregnancy is supposed to happen...then, let it be.  I think I've come to peace about where I am at with this crazy journey.  It feels good to not be absorbed into ovulation and the two week wait.  I have found that I really love my life!   

So, hope you all have a great Valentine's day/weekend!   

No comments: