Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cervical Mucous Conversation

Don't you just love those conversations that lead to discussion about cervical mucous?  Fertile CM, as we call it, is a hot topic on our list this week.  Leah called to "brag" about how much she was experiencing this week-Go Leah!   (She is going to have an ultrasound tomorrow to see where she stands for IUI this weekend!!! ) Always a good sign when you see the ewcm!!!  I'm so crazy-I asked her for the upteenth time...so, what does it look like again?  Is it Clear???  Okay, yes, I've had that too.  But, for me, it's been arriving quite early in my cycle.  Beginning on cd 6, I first see the signs of "fertility."   This past cycle, ended on cd 9....so, does this mean I am ovulating EARLY?  Ovulation pains are all over the place...so, hopefully, this will be one of the questions I can ask my RE next week.   Of course, since I don't really have much trouble getting pregnant (usually about every 6 months)-it's the keeping the babies that's tough.   It's very hard to find women who've experienced consecutive blighted ovums (mine have now totaled three).  So, if you are out there...please shout out to me your experience.  Could it really be just bad luck???
 

3 comments:

Leah said...

I can't tell you anything!! =) Here's to gobs and gobs of cervial fertile mucous!! Boy oh boy!!!

sis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sis said...

Typos, sorry.
I too have four losses, all in the last 24 months. None has made it past the 8 week mark. I could write all you've written, and it would sound the same. I find I'm a bitter, angry woman, and my husband wants his wife back.
I'm sorry for your losses. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog?
~S