Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Texas Calling Alabama

Leah called me today to tell me about her new blog, http://crazyinfertile.blogspot.com/.  Wow, we've just started this "blogging thing" and we might have enough for a book!   I'm going to start where we are now, the present.

Leah is currently taking meds for the next few days to prepare for another shot at a IUI.
She told me last night that she had to remind herself to "shoot up" at 6 p.m.  and to order more medication!  It feels like it's happening so fast.  Here we go again on this crazy emotional roller coaster.  

I am currently on hold until my next doctor's appointment.  I've just experienced my first chemical pregnancy.  I had a BFP+ on Saturday, September 13, 2008.
Then, I began spotting Monday night.  Tuesday was medium flow.  Then, spotting the next two days.  I actually expected more!  I'm so experienced at this stuff!   (Miscarriage)   I took another pregnancy test on Thursday, September 18th, it was a definite faded line.  My mind kept hoping maybe I was experiencing implantation bleeding, and that in a few days I would see a bold dark line on my pregnancy test.  

Leah text messaged me on September 22nd:  If u are still up call me.   10:32 pm

So, I did.   She was reading a blog and felt like I needed to take another pregnancy test....just in case.   I was planning on doing another just to get this nagging thoughts out of my mind.  So, I went to the dollar store & picked up ONE test.   TEST:  BFN on September 24th.  At least now, I can have peace of mind, right?


No comments: