Thursday, October 16, 2008

FSH & Estradiol

Okay, so I had to call to confirm my HSG for tomorrow.  So, I did ask for my "values" for the FSH & Estradiol test.  (Thanks, Leah!)   So.....drum roll, please.    

FSH-9.16        Estradiol-74.3

So, now to read & obsess over these numbers will be on my to "do list" tonight.  One of my piano students' mom told me today, she just had a miscarriage (10 weeks).  It was her first loss.  She has three beautiful boys!   Everybody has a different story of their loss.  

I really hope to have a happy ending.

My friend, Mandy, sent me a story about a woman who had 8 miscarriages.  They tried to have a baby for 11 years.  Then, boom-boom...she had two healthy girls~!   Her doctor said they would not have healthy children due to her chromosomes.  

Wow. I really don't know how to respond to these stories.  I think deep within--I don't want to give up our hope of a big family.  But, I really don't know if I am strong enough to keep trying month after month.  

I've enjoyed this break. 

Signing off,
Kelly

No comments: