Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's All Sinking In

Well, I've had a few days to process.  I'm so wierd.  I really have to think through and research before I like to make a decision.  We've fought so hard in the past two years.  Now, with a simple blood test...and a month wait...we have answers.

I know this isn't the end of our battle.  But, it sure does make it seem easier.  I'm not fighting alone anymore.  I have found some great people who have been diagnosed with MTHFR and they are fighting too!  I read stories of loss after loss--and now they have their babies.  I saw a picture of a little girl about my daughter's age...and she was face to face all smiles with her new little sister.  I about lost it!  I have tears in my eyes and I realize that YES this is what I want!  I want another addition to our family.

I'll give it another shot....literally.

I can't even imagine what lies ahead for us.  It may be another loss.  It may be tears of joy.
But, I am going to find the warrior in me to do this.  


No comments: