Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'M GOING TO CRASH!!!!

Whew...yesterday was filled with DRAMA.  I was on the phone with Leah (Crazyinfertile)  driving down the interstate when a truck slammed on his brakes almost crashing into the car ahead of him.  In the last minute, he swerved into my lane with just an inch to spare.  I saw the trailer right at my face and I screamed into the phone..."I'M GOING TO CRASH!"  Leah's heart stopped beating!  I jerked the steering wheel to the right and came to a dead stop.  Pretty fancy driving, if I do say myself!   I think I had a guardian angel over me last night.  Wow!  It was close.  When I stopped shaking, I pulled back into the driving lane-rolled down my window & asked the truck driver if he was okay.  He was pretty shaken too.  He had his head back & eyes closed...but, he looked up and said, "I'm sorry!"   So, Leah & I continued our conversation on the phone!  I told my husband what happened...the first thing he said...Were you on the phone?   OF COURSE!!!


No comments: