Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RE Update

We are going to do a few more test to see if there is anything that they can find.  Rich had to do a S/A--fun, fun!  Then, on my next cycle, we will do the post-coital test, along with a progesterone test.  In my heart, I really think that my problem is with implantation/blood clotting.  I read on one board that a girl with my background started Lovenex on cd 6-a part of me wonders if we did that...I wonder if it would help.  When I have done the Ovulation Predicator kits in the past, I have had a surge on CD 10, 11, or 12-in different cycles.  So, I do ovulate on different days.  

He did mention that with Clomid, I should have gotten pregnant on those cycles.  So, hopefully, Clomid is out for us!  I am feeling lots of pings, pulls, etc. (again) inside my belly this cycle.  I have done this in the past with no pregnancy--but, I've done it--with a pregnancy.  No way to predict the future with this one. 

I'm doing really well with my diet.  I just need to stay on task each day.  I think it's a great idea--and I hope to lose ten pounds in the next few weeks!!!!


No comments: