Monday, May 4, 2009

6 Month RE

Today, I have an appointment with the RE.  It has been six months since our last meeting.  I am a little suprised that we are not pregnant by now (at least the first weeks of pregnancy).  Rich & I sat down together and had a long talk.  He was fine with not moving forward in this process.  I asked him...."If money was not an option, would you want another child."  He responded, Yes.  Whew!  I really want to try at least one more time....I wish I could just let go of the idea once and for all.  But, I still hope for another chance.  

Leah & Heath called last night.  It was a blessing to hear them "cheering" us on!  I needed that...I feel like I've been running this long marathon and it seems like the finish line will never be in sight!  I'm thankful for friends who have been there-and can understand the pain, the patience, and the perserverance.  

I don't want to force this to happen-and I am willing to let go.  But, I really believe that once I let go--I'm done.  It will be time to create a new life.  So, here we go....please God give us guidance and peace.

No comments: