Saturday, December 27, 2008

Temps Flying Back Up! What?!?!?!

My temps this morning jumped back up to 97.72!  I think my body is crazy this month with temps!  I don't want to take a test today-I'll try to wait for the morning...I usually will get a + by Cycle day 26.  I feel like my boobs have a fever!  hehe  Is that really possible?  I think I'm pregnant.  No, I I'm not pregnant.  Well, maybe, I am pregnant.  No, I can't be pregnant.
Is this not insane?  hehe  I'll drive myself mad today.  

Leah, I'm seriously thinking about coming...Do you have New Year's Plans?  I want to either start AF or get a + on a test, though...just so, I wouldn't have to turn around...with the shots & all.  So, let's see what tomorrow will bring.  I'll call you later.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I would LOVE that! I hope you get a BFP!! That would be awesome!!! Holler at me later. And no, I don't have new years plans!