Monday, December 1, 2008

BIG FAT NEGATIVE!

Well, I have gotten + by cycle day 26...and today I had a BFN!  POO!  Disappointed?  Yes  Suprised?  No   Rich & I looked at houses in the Birmingham area yesterday.  It was quite fun!
Life is good.  Mackenzie is beautiful.  Why should I ask for more?  I really am to the  point of "not trying" to get pregnant.  I'm ready to move on...if we get preggo-then, great!  But, I need to take care of myself & my family..not obsess about "what if."  This has practically stolen two years of my life...my thoughts....I can't let it keep taking precious time from me.

This is how I feel today.  I probably will change my mind tomorrow...But, I needed to vent!


2 comments:

Leah said...

Boo, Hiss! That stinks. Maybe we'll both miraculously get pregnant at the same time! Ugh...
Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!

Rachel said...

Hi there,
This may seem strange, but I came across your blog from another blog about infertility.
I think we are going through the same thing, which is why I wanted to contact you (I do not know anyone else with the same history as me).

I am 30, and have a happy, healthy son who just turned 3 yesterday. With him, I had a dream pregnancy (never sick, no problems, etc.)

Since then, I have had 3 miscarriages (June 07 at 10 weeks, Sept 08 at 6 weeks and Nov 08 at 6 weeks). We are going in for MORE testing today (chromosome, sonohistogram, etc.) My doc thinks I do not produce enough progesterone. At this point, I do not think anyone knows.

I would love to 'talk' (e-mail) with you offline. It would be nice to chat with someone who understands what I am feeling.

(Hope this is not too weird).

Take care,
Rachel in Colorado

rachelkochcsu@yahoo.com