Thursday, April 2, 2009

Last cycle

This is my last cycle before my RE appointment!  I can't believe six months has arrived!  It really is crazy to realize that we have been trying to have a baby for three years!  My husband and I have been up and down about continuing our "trying to conceive" journey.  I called him at work--and said...are we going to try this month?  He replied, "Do you want too?"  We seem to be going around in circles, the emotional side of this is very difficult.  

My best friend had her positive test on Christmas Eve:)  I think it would be a great story, if Rich & I could have our due date on Christmas Day!  la-la-la-la....inspiration to others not to give up!  

There is a girl in my Babyfit group who has been diagnosed with MTHFR-she has one son--and multiple miscarriages, just like me.  She just got a faint positive yesterday--and she is hoping it's not a chemical!  She is seeing her RE today.  Her history is so much like mine...almost identical.  I hope that she will keep this baby.

Leah is 18 weeks now---having a GIRL!!!  I'm so excited!  I can't wait to see her Belly!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I can't believe it's been six months either. What do you think the RE is going to do? I have a box of Follistim and Ovidrel in my fride that you can have. That is if he wants you to do an injec. cycle. Love you!!